Welcome to my psychotherapy practice. My work is dedicated to helping individuals and couples achieve greater satisfaction in their lives and relationships. You may be seeking help in a time of crisis or stress, or perhaps you’ve considered therapy for a while but keep putting it off. Either way, you don’t have to figure things out alone. Many people feel immediate relief by simply taking the time to talk about what’s troubling them. Over time, therapy can help you:
- overcome feelings of depression, anxiety, and loneliness
- discover meaning and purpose in your life
- gain confidence, self-esteem, self-understanding, and a sense of vitality
- improve the quality of your relationships
- change old, unfulfilling patterns or the feeling of being stuck
Whether you are familiar with therapy or considering it for the first time, choosing a therapist can be a difficult and at times overwhelming process. I appreciate the importance of making the right match, and believe the benefit you receive from therapy is directly related to your feeling of comfort and connection with your therapist. I hope you will find this site useful as an introduction to me and my psychotherapy practice.
After exploring this site, if you find that you would like to set up an initial consultation, or even if you need help finding a different type of therapist in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, please contact me.